[Frameworks] UbuWeb...HACKED!

Anna Biller pbutterfly at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 15 01:19:56 CDT 2010

They may not have access to prints, but if they really cared and
wanted to support experimental film they could buy an inexpensive
Brakhage DVD on Amazon and have it shipped to them internationally,
and then Marilyn Brakhage could make a dollar or two or fifty cents
which would be nice. If no one pays for anything and everyone insists
on getting everything for free, we will ONLY have the corporations and
the work they produce, because no one else will be able to afford to
produce anything.