[Frameworks] UbuWeb...HACKED!

Myron Ort zeno at sonic.net
Fri Oct 15 12:05:48 CDT 2010

Having for years  owned a collection of the Brakhage 8mm Songs and
some other 16mm prints, VHS collections, and now owning the two
Brakhage Anthologies on DVD and BluRay, and some subscription downloads.
I am very aware of the value and need to watch these particular films
repeatedly,  and then some,  on my own schedule and impulse, even
over a period of years --  whenever the mood of receptivity strikes
me.  How else can this be done?
I am actually not much interested in work that doesn't need to be or
doesn't (for me) hold up to such eternally repeated viewings, work
that is not "timeless".  (Actually, for me, only a small percent of
either "Experimental" work or Narratives really inspire this kind of
attention.)
Having watched and studied such a film a hundred + times at home, I
can hardly wait to see it on the big screen when the occasion might
arise.

Myron Ort