[Frameworks] projector question

Paul Krimmer paul at krimmer.at
Wed Aug 18 07:02:27 CDT 2010

hey anja. I can do this on 16 and 35 (even on 8 with a bolex ds8 with
400ft magazine). I wrote you a message.
For all others who might be interested in the future, i´ve built a
solution with a crass tricktable with 35mm Animationcamera + 16mm Bolex
(+animationmotor) which is synchronized to a Lacie 730 (wide gamut 125%
adobe rgb 2560x1600). You can see the machine on www.saalbau.at.
good light, Paul