[Frameworks] projector question

anja ross anjach.ross at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:32:24 CDT 2010

*Hello all,*
*Another Request. Do you know a company here in Berlin, which can sponsor in
a way: in order to bring DV  Mini material (video sequence) on 35 mm filmor
better on 16 mm. I have one video piece which I created 2001 and it takes
ca.1 min and needs a physical material because in a way it comes from
sculpture thinking! Thanks for help! And it might beautyful! And it haas
sound!*
**
*Anja Christine ROSS, Berlin

*