[Frameworks] projector question

Carl Lee carljlee at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 10:25:09 CDT 2010

Hi David --

Thanks for your reply.  Hmm.  I guess I was confused by the original
post by Christopher Harris. He wrote:

"I very recently bought an Elmo 16 CL DELUXE projector with a 38mm lens
and I noticed that compared to the Eiki owned by the university where I
teach the throw is much wider than the Eiki with the ISCO 35-65 16MM
zoom lens."

I was assuming he had zoomed out all the way on the ISCO to compare the
throws.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Carl