[Frameworks] Fwd: [archives] Free Motion Picture Equipment

J. Mabe brack_28 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 18:31:24 CST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Watsky, Lance <lwatsky at tft.ucla.edu>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Subject: [archives] Free Motion Picture Equipment
To: "Archives & Archivists (A&A) List" <archives at forums.archivists.org>

At this point, we have received more requests then there is equipment available. I now have to sort out all of the requests that I received and will follow up with only those whose requests that we can fulfill. If your request is one that I can fulfill then I will contact you soon.

Please do not send in anymore requests!!

Thanks,
Lance

Lance Watsky
Audio-Visual Archivist
Point.360 Digital Film Labs
2777 Ontario St., Burbank, CA 91504
Ph: 818.569.4949
Cell: 404.668.7529
www.point360.com<https://mail.point360.com/scall/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.point360.com>

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

The ARCHIVES & ARCHIVISTS (A&A) LIST is sponsored by the Society of American Archivists (SAA). The opinions expressed on the A&A List do not necessarily represent those of SAA and are not endorsed by the Society.

To post to the list, send messages to archives at forums.archivists.org.

To unsubscribe or to modify your subscription settings, log in at:
http://www.archivists.org/listservs/change.asp

To read the list archives:
September 2006 to Present: http://forums.archivists.org/read/?forum=archives
April 1993 to September 2006: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html

To view the A&A List Terms of Participation, visit:
http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp

A&A List Coordinator:
Meghan Petersen
mpetersen at archivists.org