[Frameworks] film to digi exhibition - its already happening

mat fleming matfleming76 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 9 06:59:52 CST 2010

How does someone author a piece to be compatible with 2k or 4k d-cinema
projectors?
Is it possible outside of post production houses - just a case of project
and export settings? Or is it a protected, propriety file format with a
matching exclusive price tag necessitating the use of particular post
houses?

Mat