[Frameworks] Loading two super 8 film in the Lomo Tank

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 10:45:17 CST 2010

I can have a good guess at how to load two super 8 films into my Lomo tank but I'd rather follow some instructions so as I can be sure I'm doing it right.
Basically the instructions that came with my tank are translated very very badly. It makes mention of 16mm film under the Loading two Super 8 Films section. There are also references to bits that don't appear in the accompanying images.
Anyway... can anybody link me to a webpage where it shows me the order of operation for developing two roll's of super 8 at the same time.
ThanksKevin