[Frameworks] Loading two super 8 film in the Lomo Tank

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Fri Dec 31 11:44:51 CST 2010

On this page
http://www.filmlabs.org/index.php/technical-tips/processing/ there is
a link to this file: http://filmlabs.org/docs/ChargementLOMO.pdf.
Although it's in French, there are pictures.

There are two ways to do it - one way is to load the first spool
blindy between the bottom and middle layer, without being able to
check how it's going because you can't feel the film edges through
the middle layer.the way you can with the top layer. The other way is
to load the first roll between the bottom layer and top layer, and
when it's loaded you can actually remove the top layer very gently in
the dark, the film won't spring out, and put the middle layer in its
place and continue. It's a bit scary to change layers that way but at
least you can check your work as you go.

-Pip