[Frameworks] xenon inverter

paul at krimmer.at paul at krimmer.at
Thu Jul 8 07:35:27 CDT 2010

Hi! I´m looking for a inverter to light a xenon bulp. anyone knows
somebody who has a rebuilt welding set, like the fimer k 164? The bulp is
currently a 900w, but the the inverter should work with 1600w with 100%
power-on-time. it is to get my bauer selecton II working. i know, i already
know some people with heavy electric rectifier in my near, but my studio is
already mucho stuffed. anybody from europe would be good coz of shipping,
but in case US would work, too...

best wishes from the bottom of the emulsion, Paul