[Frameworks] Lawrence Brose

DOMINIC ANGERAME dominicangerame at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 11:42:23 CDT 2010

This is a comment in regards to Tony Conrad's observation of Buffalo law
enforcement. In my days of attending college in Buffalo (both Canisius and
SUNY/Buffalo 67-69)  I was a radical anti war activist. The FBI and Buffalo
police were no different then. The FBI would be in many of my highly anti war
associates apartments waitng for them to come home from class or a
demonstration. The agents and/or police would pull out of their jacket pocket a
bag of weed, or something else and say "look what we found". Then my friends
would have to spend most of their time fighting the charges and not being
political.

I was afraid Homeland Insecurity would come after me when I released Anaconda
Targets since I am not sure that the footage is unclassified. Luckily nothing
happened much to my relief.

Dominic