[Frameworks] Letter to other Filmmaker Artists

Jason Halprin jihalprin at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 19:47:13 CDT 2010

Do you mean to trim down from film stock of other gauges (16mm & 35mm) and make
sprocket holes? If anyone is doing that I for one would be very interested if
anyone's doing it outside of a commercial (lab - such as Spectra and Pro 8mm). I
keep coming across small amounts of old 16mm stocks that friends and
acquaintances are discarding...why shouldn't I cut this down and use it in my
Super 8 camera?

-Jason Halprin