[Frameworks] Early Kodachrome

Sam Wells silverfilm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:49:04 CDT 2010

And will be available in 2035. I see NO reason any Kodachrome
(including 'transgenic' Kodachromes -- 800 EI with the image structure
of Kodachrome 25) can't be emulated computationally......

Grain (specular in ratio & relation to collimated transmission) might
be an issue, but then again, as I've suggested one might take the
opportunity to invent new textures. Or hell I believe  Shake 4.1 will
convolve sampled grain structures now if you want..

-Sam. Provocative in an age of American passivity.