[Frameworks] An Open Letter to Jeff Kreines

Jeff Kreines jeffkreines at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 30 10:50:07 CDT 2010

From Joel DeMott & Jeff Kreines

Scott MacDonald offered this bit of mischief to the Experimental Film Discussion List:

            "I'm sure many Framemakers would be interested in knowing
            whether your films are available  . . .  and if not, why not" [sic].

Scott MacDonald knows, as many Frameworkers -- filmmakers, exhibitors,
critics, friends -- can report, that our films SEVENTEEN, DEMON LOVER
DIARY, THE PLAINT OF STEVE KREINES AS RECORDED BY HIS YOUNGER
BROTHER JEFF, et al., are available as usual from us. DeMott/Kreines Films,
distributor 1974 - present.

Any implication of difficulty or demise is just rumor-mongering by Scott.