[Frameworks] cleaning a 16mm camera

Myron Ort zeno at sonic.net
Tue Jun 22 23:29:04 CDT 2010

I found a couple sources of double perf 16mm stock:
http://www.myoldcamera.com/16mmfilmstock.html
http://www.blackandwhitefilmfactory.com/for%20sale.htm

Maybe people here know of other sources.

If you shoot "double 8mm" as 16mm double perf. make sure the lab does
not slit it to 8mm after processing, unless that is what you want.

mo