[Frameworks] First time experiment, need words from the wise

Zachary Iannazzi zmiHA at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 21 20:21:59 CDT 2010

Mallary,

I really like the rapidograph inks,
You can buy just the cartridges
(they look like this- http://content.etilize.com/Large/1010037446.jpg)

I just got a box a few weeks ago from here-
http://www.westnc.com/rotring.html

scroll down,
you want Part#: 3080F.xxx*
which is,
"3/4 OZ Universal Ink, Available in Black, White & 8 transparent colors (Carmine
Red, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Brown). Pigmented. Media:
Drafting Film, Absorbent Paper. Drying time: Fast "

and you can see what they look like over here,
http://vimeo.com/13616107

don't forget the hair dryer!

zzz