[Frameworks] First time experiment, need words from the wise

mallary abel mallaryabel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 20:57:24 CDT 2010

Wonderful, thanks Jodie, Rick and ZZZ...
Jodie, the tape transfer intrigues me... we'll see if it is a success over
here. I'd like to try newspaper.
Z, did the hair dryer give you the cracks? I like it, esp those pinks!
That's the density I'd like to achieve. All of that is with rapidograph?

Thank you kindly!

Mallary
Cut + Run Tour