[Frameworks] Peleshian

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Mon Aug 22 02:51:44 CDT 2011

We (Re:Voir) met with Pelechian on and off for two years about
releasing his films and a translation of his book Moe Kino (My
Cinema). He was very enthusiastic, but finally too difficult and
demanding to work with him. We had to give up the project. It's a
shame, his films are beautiful and feel important.