[Frameworks] Great Steenbeck repair person: Paul Tomasko!

Marcelle Pecot marcellepecot at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 12:38:32 CST 2011

  My very old Steenbeck is up and running thanks to Paul Tomasko.  Over the phone, Paul told me what was right before my eyes, precisely what do to repair many different, major and minor problems and what NOT to do (as I am not technically minded).
Paul is so patient, kind and so reasonably priced, if you have a Steenbeck, no matter where you live (he also travels), you'll want to keep his number close by: (212)316-1920, Paul Tomasko!