[Frameworks] Great Steenbeck repair person: Paul Tomasko!

Els van Riel elsvanriel at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 06:37:08 CST 2011

we have one here in Belgium too, his name is Ronald Stoufs.
He arrives in his van containing all spare parts your Steenbeck needs

On 16 Dec 2011, at 19:38, Marcelle Pecot wrote:

   My very old Steenbeck is up and running thanks to Paul Tomasko.
Over the phone, Paul told me what was right before my eyes, precisely
what do to repair many different, major and minor problems and what
NOT to do (as I am not technically minded).
Paul is so patient, kind and so reasonably priced, if you have a
Steenbeck, no matter where you live (he also travels), you'll want to
keep his number close by: (212)316-1920, Paul Tomasko!