[Frameworks] Loading two super 8 film in the Lomo Tank

nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net
Mon Jan 3 03:52:27 CST 2011

Ah, OK, well the design sounds a bit different to the one I have. If
you're worried, you can process it in the dark. I have done 8mm and
16mm and not had any problem with handle height / light leak.

  It takes about 20 seconds to fill the tank and the same time to
empty it, so you shouldn't need to make an adjustments there. I
suppose that, strictly speaking, the bottom layer gets a longer
development than the top, on the principle of first in last out, but
I've never noticed any difference in appearance between the two
layers, even when using a rapid developer,

Nicky.

nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net