[Frameworks] Pageant through a Mackie?

Julia Nimhuiri julianimhuiri at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:25:06 CST 2011

Hello Frameworkers,
I wonder if anyone can tell me; is it ok to use the speaker-out port on a Kodak
Pageant to route the sound through a Mackie (or similar) mixer?

(My idea is to snip the wire that attaches the Pageant speaker, keeping the
proprietery phono plug/socket in place and attach a standard phono plug to the
end of the wire, running it into a mixer to improve the sound playback quality.)
The model is: Pageant. Model AV-126-TR, 12 watts audio output, 6 ohms.
I'd be very glad if anyone has ideas or has done this themselves and can share
their notes.

Thanks!!

Julie