[Frameworks] this guy's youtube channel has copyrighted experimental film work on it, who is this guy????

Myron Ort zeno at sonic.net
Fri Jul 15 23:04:52 CDT 2011

I made time this evening to sit down and watch the whole film.  Nice
surprise, when viewing it "full screen"  youtube automatically
connected all the sections! , not 100% seamless, but much better than
the usual.
Time (30 min.) flies when you are having so much fun, I didn't have a
problem watching it in this "media". I haven't seen this film in
years, since it was first screened at the Art Institute Canyon Thurs.
eve. screenings.
Legalities aside, the experience was positive I would say, especially
since I didn't have to take time from my busy schedule to book a
flight and take some days off to see it on the big screen somewhere
in the world where it might be showing, not that that wouldn't be fun
too.
Bob Nelson! what a great humorist of the film.  I still want to know
what the other main aspect  was to his film "theory"...it got cut
off, ha ha.   I forgot about that great classic CU "quoted" sequence
being in there -- starting with the young A. Artaud (telling{?}  you
know...

Myron Ort