[Frameworks] Eiki SSL-O sound warble fix

benjamin popp noiseonfilm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:12:50 CDT 2011

So the sound started to warble on this projector, it hasn't slowed down or
anything, it's just simply slipping off of the head a bit by either not
holding the tension on the sound head or what...only way to fix it currently
is keeping a finger on the film.  I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is
a simple screw or something that can re-tighten this, it seems like there
should be, but I don't want to go monkeying around in there just yet, mainly
because it is going to be used for two shows next week.  Any ideas?
Thanks
Ben Popp