[Frameworks] Facebook: PLEASE STOP

Diana Arce darce at visualosmosis.com
Tue Jun 14 01:16:40 CDT 2011

Everyone I've known whose ever left Frameworks was because the threads
here became less about film and were filled with long threads about
other things completely IRRELEVANT to filmmaking.

Some people don't like Facebook or web forums or email but everyone
needs an email address to participate in the first two. There are
other experimental film discussion groups and possible on web forums
and now on facebook.

So, please, just Stop!

Diana

Diana Arce