[Frameworks] Techniscope

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 17:13:31 CDT 2011

Here:

Broda, Axel
29340 Surrey Way
Tehachapi, CA  93561

661-821-6725

In a message dated 6/14/2011 6:31:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
decodawson at shaw.ca writes:

Seeing  how I didn't receive a single response to my earlier inquiry, I
will
rephrase the questions.

Could anyone send me the names/websites  for anyone, anywhere in the world
that does a 4 to 2 perf conversion on an  ARRI 2C that they know of?

Yes, North America is preferable, but seeing  how that was a dead end,
perhaps those in other countries know of  someone?

Any response would be much appreciated, at least it would be a  start.

Thanks so  much,

Deco

FrameWorks  mailing  list
FrameWorks at jonasmekasfilms.com