[Frameworks] Restoring Rewinds

Myron Ort zeno at sonic.net
Thu Mar 10 18:09:55 CST 2011

I have now successfully changed out the bearing, and would be glad to
coach anyone in the process. Like I sald I have extras, just cover
the shipping.
Then again, who else might be in the worn out (Hollywood) rewind
bearing club? Get to work.

Myron Ort

(worn out Hollywood....there's a turn of phrase for ya.....)