[Frameworks] 16mm print - help needed (Ireland)

jeanne LIOTTA jeanli515 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:04:53 CST 2011

I was also going to ask whether she got the transfers done with edgecode
/keycode, makes it very easy to conform, but, if it's a short film
especially, I have found  that neg cutters are old-school -which is to say
very experienced at matching by eye and in fact *prefer* to work like that.
What Pip says, ditto.

www.jeanneliotta.net