[Frameworks] Random questions

Mason Shefa (PC) keyfilmation at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 00:41:26 CDT 2011

Hi Frameworks, I have two random questions. If anyone can answer either
question, that would be appreciated!

1.	Has anyone used/built/seen a 16mm pinhole camera? I'd like to see
what kind of images would be produced from such a thing. How was it made?
2.	If I am shooting 24 fps on a bolex, and then change the frame rate
to 64 fps, and if I do not change any shutter settings or re-meter the
light, would the picture darken, lighten, or stay the same? I've noticed on
my telecined tests that if I increase the framerate, the images brighten
(which is the opposite of what I thought would happen).

Thanks!

Mason