[Frameworks] Sorrow

David Van Taylor dvt at lumiereproductions.com
Wed Mar 23 21:25:36 CDT 2011

Betsy,

Thanks for this.

When I heard this afternoon, we posted a clip from our epic TO TELL THE TRUTH interview with Ricky—in fact one where he talks about what he learned from Flaherty.  It's on our Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/To-Tell-The-Truth/149115078465126

Yours in grief and remembrance.

David
--------
David Van Taylor