[Frameworks] Eiki Parts Question

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 10:14:06 CDT 2011

You're speaking of the little roller piece that contacts the barrel of the
lens directly, yeah? A friend of mine used to fix the same problem on his
Eiki with those heat-shrinking rubber tubes that you use to finish off the
ends of hand-made cables, you can buy packets of them in different gauges at
Home Depot or an electronics store. Seems to work just as well if not
better!

cheers
RW