[Frameworks] Eiki Parts Question

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Mon Mar 28 10:46:03 CDT 2011

Mike in Dallas...

Try O-rings. Remove the focus knob and shaft from lens housing, remove
degraded focus pad and replace with O-rings. You can experiment with
different densities for providing the right amount of friction against the
lens barrel. The O-rings will work better than most other solutions...

Best,
Alain

--
40 FRAMES