[Frameworks] Fwd: Pétition de soutien à L'Abominable

Bernard Roddy roddybp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 16:58:07 CDT 2011

Someone should write on the importance of bad news in avant-garde film, not on
the event reported but on its sharing, on enlisting protest, on expressions of
failure, disappointment, isolation, rage, fear!  I love it when someone loses
it, I love a good fight, and it keeps me sane to see someone put up a fight for
serious art.  I signed, of course, it sounds like an awesome place, this
L'Abominable.  I'd link this cause to the cause of the university "without
condition," as Derrida has written, to its independence, to the right to speak
one's mind, to the value of affect, and of forgiveness.

Bernie