[Frameworks] Austin: Smoke and Mirrors! feat. Line Describing a Cone and work by Caroline Koebel and Scott Stark

Ekrem Serdar ekremserdar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:46:38 CDT 2011

Hey Frameworkers,
  Just wanted to give you a heads up on this great program that's coming up
at the Austin School of Film;

*Smoke and Mirrors!*
feat. Line Describing a Cone by Anthony McCall
and work by Caroline Koebel and Scott Stark

at
1634 E. Cesar Chavez
April 8th, 2011
8 pm
$6 General / $5 Students

Join us for an evening of flowing layers and reflected rays! We will be
rocking out our fog machine to screen Anthony McCall’s seminal Line
Describing a Cone, described as “the most brilliant case of an observation
on the essentially sculptural quality of every cinematic situation.” (P.
Adams Sitney.) Our smoky program will also feature work by Caroline Koebel
(the instructor of our upcoming avant-garde film class) and Scott Stark!

For more info, see:
http://austinfilmschool.org/index.cfm/blog/smoke-mirrors/

--
-ekrem serdar