[Frameworks] Travelogues

peter snowdon peter at redrice.net
Fri Nov 11 13:23:32 CST 2011

Several parts of the oeuvre of both Matt Hulse and Andrew Kotting
would probably fall under this heading. (Most obviously Kotting's
Gallivant, and Hulse's Follow the Master, though they may be too
'narrative' for your purposes: but also some shorter, more
obviously 'experimental' pieces by both - forget titles...).
Peter

On Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:41 AM, "Adam R. Levine"