[Frameworks] Travelogues

André Lindahl andre.lindahl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:43:16 CST 2011

Another film called "Travelogue" is the 1969 experimental documentary by
Swedish filmmaker Claes Söderquist. He visited New York, California and the
in between in 1968 were he met and interviewed among others Robert
Nelson,Edward Keinholz and Howard Kanowitz. It's a highly personal record
of a travel through a foreign country where the perception of art and
reality are the main themes.

Also, maybe some of James Bennings film could fit?

/André