[Frameworks] Kodak filing for bankruptcy?

Freya freya128 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 15:04:24 CDT 2011

re Fuji Neopan: I assume it would be way more expensive than Kodaks offering which is why they probably don't bother.

I assume Fred is right and that Kodak will file for Chapter 11 protection assuming the patent sale doesn't go thru. To be honest it might be a good thing in a way, as selling the patents seems a bit like selling the family silver. I get the impression the guy running the place is just trying to stretch things out as long as he can so he can keep getting paid which is not a great business strategy for the future.

love

Freya