[Frameworks] Forbes editorial about Kodak

Melissa melissaparson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 17:11:03 CDT 2011

The FU was pretty weak in my mind.  What was worse was slamming someones art work because you don't agree with their statements on technology changes etc...  How are we to create community where people feel safe to have heated discussions if we get abusive.  If we want more people to contribute we must think about this. Anger and passion are  fine but being mean just ain't cool....

Sent from my Samsung Replenish