[Frameworks] Forbes editorial about Kodak

Aaron F. Ross aaron at digitalartsguild.com
Thu Oct 6 12:18:06 CDT 2011

It's OK, I always wear a flame-retardant vest while on the Internet.  ;)

BTW, as I said before, I'm not a hater. I just think critically about
technology. Cases in point: I don't have a smartphone. I still have
my collection of vinyl records. And I'm still using the same email
program, Eudora, that I used back in the 1990s during the first round
of "Flameworks" posts that forced me off the list. And why do I cling
to these old ways? Not because they're old, not because I resist
change, but because I have evaluated my needs and decided that these
older technologies are better for me. New is not necessarily good,
and old is not necessarily good, either. But in the case of celluloid
film, very soon it will be a moot point, because you won't be able to
buy it for love or money. --

Aaron