[Frameworks] 2012 Revelation call for entries

Bryan Wendorf bryan.wendorf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:57:37 CDT 2011

Hey everyone. I was a guest at Revelation this year and it was a great
festival. I screened a program of selections from past years of CUFF
that included a few 16mm films. The screenings were well attended and
the festival staff were super accommodating and friendly.

--
Bryan Wendorf
Programmer and Artistic Director