[Frameworks] 2012 Revelation call for entries

victoria waghorn vic at punk-monk.com
Tue Oct 11 16:09:33 CDT 2011

i'm feeling inspired to cut something special for a much desired
reappearance for the next one. i had a wickedly wonderful time at the fest
this year. the screened films were incredible. excellent curation jack.
revelation stole what was left of my soul. and i have the T shirt to prove
it.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Bryan Wendorf <bryan.wendorf at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey everyone. I was a guest at Revelation this year and it was a great
> festival. I screened a program of selections from past years of CUFF
> that included a few 16mm films. The screenings were well attended and
> the festival staff were super accommodating and friendly.
>

> --
> Bryan Wendorf
> Programmer and Artistic Director
> Chicago Underground Film Festival
> http://www.cuff.org
>

> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Jack Sargeant <jack at jacktext.net> wrote:
> > we try to facilitate screening EVERYTHING
> >
> > a regular part of Revelation is REVEL8 which is all about super8. the raw
> super8 stock is even provided to the filmmakers!
> >
> > also, last year we had Dirk de Bruyn do an expanded cinema performance on
> 16mm and (I think) super8. and we screened 70s grindhouse features on 16mm.
> >
> > we've also screened in a full dome and had machina works.
> >
> > 8mm is interesting, certainly we'd try to screen it in its original
> format if something was 8mm and we programmed it!
> >
> > help that helps
> >
> > Jack
> >
> > On 12/10/2011, at 1:27 AM, john porter wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks Jack,
> >>
> >> Call For Entries: Entry Form
> >> SCREENING FORMAT:
> >> (35mm, Digital Betacam, DVCam, DVD etc)
> >>
> >> In other words, no 16mm, 8mm or super 8 film?
> >> John.

> frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>

    victoria waghorn
founder // filmmaker