[Frameworks] Help!

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:00:14 CDT 2011

you need to use a special paint
the one stan used last was a paint used for glass or ceramics
you can buy them at a good art supply store
please email me if you cannot find it i will try and help you
then you have to do an optical print of the film
you could also do a digital transfer scanning in the strip
then you can hold certain frames for longer...
and the actual painted frames would not go through a projector

goog luck

cari