[Frameworks] Help!

marilyn brakhage vams at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 20 12:30:46 CDT 2011

You can draw or paint on previously processed film, or use black or
clear leader.  Stan used many different sorts of paints and inks.  In
earlier years, he used acrylic paints and then sprayed with "Crystal
Clear" for more long-lasting adhesion.  Later, he switched to some
less toxic paints and also sometimes used permanent markers, such as
Sharpie pens.  He would then generally have an internegative made
using an optical printer.

There are probably quite a few people on this list who have
experimented with different methods and materials. ??

Marilyn Brakhage