[Frameworks] International Film Festival Rotterdam 2012 submissions deadline - 1st October

WORMkino film at wormweb.nl
Tue Sep 27 10:39:42 CDT 2011

Dear Frameworkers,

Just a quick mail to let you know that we're awaiting your short film
submissions to the forthcoming 41st edition of the International Film
Festival Rotterdam 25 January - 5 February 2012.

The deadline for short film (up to 60 minutes) entries is October 1st.

Entry regulations and the online entry form can be found here:
http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com/professionals/the_festival/film_entry_transport_screenings/

And here's the FAQ:
http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com/professionals/film-entry/film-entry-faq/

As many of you already know we've particular interest in artists' and
experimental film and are very much looking forward to seeing your films!

For your reference, last year's list of competition films is here:
http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com/en/themes/rotterdam-tiger-awards-competition-for-short-films/

And January 2011's Signals programmes here:
http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com/en/themes/spectrum-shorts2/

In the case of films that are close to completion but won't quite make
this deadline, get in touch with me or one of my colleagues (Peter van
Hoof, Erwin van 't Hart,   Juliette Jansen, Sacha Bronwasser or Theus
Zwakhals) off list - we'd be glad to be of assistance.

Kind regards

peter (taylor)

ps (though still a work in progress) since last Friday WORM is now
finally open for business in her new city centre location in Rotterdam!
check www.worm.org