[Frameworks] International Film Festival Rotterdam 2012 submissions deadline - 1st October

reed at emeraldreels.com reed at emeraldreels.com
Thu Sep 29 10:04:18 CDT 2011

Hi Peter,

I completed the soundtrack for my latest short film yesterday and submitted it thru the filmfestivalrotterdam.com site today and also dropped a DVD in the mail to the festival.  Then upon re-reading the submission details I saw that you prefer that all materials be delivered by 1 October.  I'm afraid the DVD I mailed today may not arrive till sometime next week so I wanted to write to be sure that's OKs. Here're my submission details for the film:

General Info
Original Title Last of Our Kind
English Title Last of Our Kind
Country of production USA
Countries of co-production
Production Year 2011
Type of Film Experimental
Website www.lastofourkindmovie.com
Director's first or second
feature length film NO
First screening date
Location public screening none
The Screening at the IFFR wil be the World premiere
Submitted Festivals none
Credits
Director
Person name Reed O'Beirne
Gender m
Nationality American
Date Of Birth 1967-10-21
Address 7339 Keen Way N.
Zip code 98103
City Seattle, Washington
Country USA
Email reed at emeraldreels.com
Phone +1 206 2846940
Mobile +1 206 2846940

I think you all will really appreciate the film, and look forward to any feedback from the programmers.

thanks,
reed