[Frameworks] books on alternative/diy film distribution

matt's frameworks address lists at rodeofilmco.com
Sun Apr 29 13:15:37 CDT 2012

hello Frameworkers,

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations on good books or articles about
alternative film distribution.  I know there are a number of texts out
there focusing on self distribution of independent features, but I am
hoping to find something that addresses experimental, short, and other
sorts of films, and addresses things such as film festivals, micro-cinemas,
and the like... truly DIY distribution for the filmmakers working far from
the mainstream system.

thanks!

-Matt