[Frameworks] books on alternative/diy film distribution

Beebe,Roger W rogerbb at ufl.edu
Sun Apr 29 13:21:24 CDT 2012

There's a wonderful, as-yet unavailable collection edited by Andrea Grover and Ed Halter called The Microcinema Primer that'd be just what you're looking for.  I know they're trying to figure out a way to make this available in relatively short order, so hopefully there'll be news before long about precisely how that'll be.

(I have one of the 50 exemplars they made to satisfy a grant.  It's really a great resource, covering a wide range of DIY practices.)

R.