[Frameworks] "vinegar, mold, rust & dust: Films from the Vault": Millennium Screening Friday 8:00; & Thurs: Meeting.

Stephanie Vevers svevers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:50:26 CST 2012

*"vinegar, mold, rust & dust: films from the vault"
FRIDAY  2 /24  8pm at Millennium  Film Workshop
*

Unspooling numerous celluloid relics from the piles & shelves
of Millennium's backroom 'vault' in various states of decay and
decrepitude.
Come see what we dug up, unburied, or saved from the trash-heap of history.

We may show them in multiple projection with improvised soundtracks,
or simply let the 'gems' speak for themselves.
If you've discovered a 'must-see' print from our recent fire-sale or
clean-up, please bring it to share.    Suggested admission $5 - $8.

*Millennium Screening Friday 8:00.        212-673-0090
66 East 4th Street, 10003,  Between 2nd Avenue and Bowery.*

*THURSDAY MEETING*
We  are  also  having our regular  Thursday  planning  meeting.
Feb 23,
7:30--10:30pm. All are invited to take part, come when you can.

--
Stephanie Vevers
646-764-3823
svevers at gmail.com