[Frameworks] 16mm stills in LA

Marco Poloni mar.poloni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:36:33 CST 2012

hi,
i've had some 16mm stills drum-scanned by a guy called nathan baker who was
in chicago, now ny. the drum scanner goes well beyond grain structure, deep
through your film at 7200+ dpi. it has an amazing softness, color space,
and of course resolution. i have never seen such good results from
covnentional scanners. i don't know if he still offers this service but if
you are interested i can look his email up.
best,
marco

On 3 January 2012 19:02, mariah garnett <mariah.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys
> does anyone have any good solutions for making photographic prints off
> 16mm film? I talked to fotokep about it and it's kinda pricey. Any
> home-made solutions? like a loupe on the lens of a 35mm still camera type
> of thing? trying to avoid both optical printing and scanning digitally.

marco poloni
gsm +41 78 632 20 28
skype marcopoloni