[Frameworks] 16mm stills in LA

Carrie Schreck carriemakesmovies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 15:15:20 CST 2012

Hi, I love Digital Pickle in Pasadena, they do slide scanning at INSANE
resolutions, so they could do the 16mm frame and probably come up with
something printable at a larger size, barring that I have a black and white
enlarger in my darkroom (bathroom). If you grab some paper and developer
you're welcome to see what you come up with, we could probably at least get
you an 5x7 if not an 8x10

Carrie

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:02 AM, mariah garnett <mariah.garnett at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey guys
> does anyone have any good solutions for making photographic prints off
> 16mm film? I talked to fotokep about it and it's kinda pricey. Any
> home-made solutions? like a loupe on the lens of a 35mm still camera type
> of thing? trying to avoid both optical printing and scanning digitally.

Carrie Schreck
Filmmaker, photographer, and all-around cool chick.
(415) 730 1146